We shot some short videos to let you into the creative process behind the songs from I Believe.
We are putting the final touches on the new album,
I wanted to share the title track from the album.
I hope everyone is having a great summer.
Several folks have asked for the recording flow of Beautiful and Broken.
Here it is:
- Apple iMac
- ProTools 11 Audio Recording Software
- Bit Depth: 24
- Sample Rate: 88.2
For a definition of these terms click here: http://tweakheadz.com/16-bit-vs-24-bit-audio/
- Miktek C5 Small Diaphragm Cardioid Pencil Condenser Microphones-Matched Pair (used to record instruments).
- A-Designs Pacifica Solid State Stereo Microphone Preamplifier (used to record instruments)
- Avantone CV-12 Multi-Pattern Large Capsule Tube Condenser Microphone (used to record vocals and violin)
- Universal Audio 6176 Vintage Tube Channel Strip (used to record vocals and violin)
- Universal Audio Apollo Duo Audio Interface
Beautiful and Broken: Music For Prayer
For years people who like my music have been nudging me for an all acoustic album. I got the message. Finally. This collection is born out of my dedicated and willing struggle with Jewish prayer and psalms.
Beautiful and Broken features Elana Arian on vocals and violin. My dear sister, Cody, sang on a few songs as well. I believe Elana, Cody, and I have created something elegant and holy. I'm proud to share this album with you.
ALBUM IS AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY AT:
ONE NEW SONG EACH WEEK FOR 11 WEEKS
China Camp Nigun
Eternity Utters A Day
There Is One
Happy New Year Everyone!
Take a listen to a pre-release track from The Road to Eden Soundtrack.
A double disc of live tracks and studio cuts inspired by the making of film, Road to Eden, directed by Doug Passon.
Available in February.